little girl, Big World

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Date

I had the immense privilege of spending quality time with my girl friends, Cindy, Joo and Saranya, and of course, my roomie and our new addition to the crazy girl family, Anita, on this special special day.

You girls are simply amazing. I really can't think of any other way I could have spent this day. The food, sparklers, merry-go-round table tennis, laughing, sharing, and eating. You girls eptiomize the meaning of fun, love and joy.

I'm SOOOOOO SORRY i didn't get you girls anything personal!!! ARGH. My careless mind. I promise i'll give you guys a good one soon!

I'm going for a concert tmr!!!! I know it'll be great. It's with my MUSIC 100 classmates. Can't hardly wait. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home