little girl, Big World

Friday, February 17, 2006

To err is human, to forgive, divine

Can't really say whether it's his fault, because technically, he didn't know who was in there. But it's like I have to find someone to blame for all this, and yet, I can bear to just point the finger solely at him.

Maybe we should have known better and not gone over to his place, because we did know that they were out drinking. But honestly, who would have thought that it would lead up to that? I'm no prophet.

So now, the best solution is to fix the problem. I stayed up all night cos i loaned him my bed. [poor dude, he's probably in a worse state than I am, but that doesn't mean I'm not in a bad state. ARGH] And now i'm praying that this CAN be fixed.

[For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, well. I think you seriously don't wanna know. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH]

Never been so close to crying out of anger.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i m very interested to kw lol=p

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home