little girl, Big World

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

There are some things that happen in your life which you question why they happen. Some of them fix themselves up in time, while some of them haunt you every single day of your life, because they bear a lifetime long of consequence.

Maybe it's God's way of telling me that I cannot do it on my own. That if I did try to make it on my own, my world will spiral inwards and I would sink into self-denial or depression.

I'm disappointed. At how it has turned out and how it will be like in the future. But I know this doesn't make me less of a person, or less of God's child. But knowing does not equate to believing. I bother too much about what people think. I should care about what the people I love think.

Almost done with one 5000 word paper. ALMOST. But not quite there yet. Come on Kailin. You can do it.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey girl. i know you are upset.

    Now glory be to God who by his mighty power at work within us is able to do far more than we would ever dare to ask or even dream of - infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, or hopes.
    Ephesians 3:20

    And we know that all that happens to us is working for our good if we love God and are fitting into his plans.
    Romans 8:28

    You can do it. =) Love ya

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home