little girl, Big World

Saturday, March 31, 2007

It's been quite some time since I wrote something.. On this blog at least. I've been so caught up churning out words for my insane papers this term that I can't really muster the brain juices to blog much..

But that doesn't mean nothing's been happening. If anything, I feel more overwhelmed by the demands in my life.. When this is all over, I'm going to look back and wonder whether all this happened in such a short space of time.. Or maybe like most memories I have, they will slowly fade away into oblivion.

I have some plans in mind for the time after I graduate before I enter the workforce. But like they say, these plans will not come into fruitation unless God approves of it. So we'll see where that will lead us.

I have two more papers to finish writing... each 5000 words! Gotta push on................

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home