little girl, Big World

Wednesday, January 04, 2006


Well here's my attempt at posting up ONE picture for you guys, using my pathetic temporary internet connection over here. It's a picture of me and my NUS friends and Swiss, from Trinidad. His full name is unbelievably long man, it's like Swiss Montgomery something something something the Third. haha.

I just realized that I don't have any tutorials in my semester here. YES LAH. Amazing! So all i do is attend lectures and do tests and I'll get through this semester. At least, that's what I THINK, and that's what they show on the QUEST page (it's like the equivalent of IVLE and CORS combined). I'm still trying to feel my way around using UWaterloo's online system.

Books here are EXPENSIVE!!! One textbook costs about 100 Cad. ARGH. Still in a dilemma on whether to share Fedex price and fly the books over from Singapore or just get em here.

But so far, I'm having a ball of a time. Honestly, I'm having so fun it should be illegal. haha. Feeling abit homesick and heard my bro's doing abit of full time ministry during his hols! GOod on you bro! Just to let you know, I'm practising my DOTA recently and I think Luna Moonfang's not bad man. haha. But I was playing against like two easy computer bots lah. But an acheivement for me still. heh.

I'm going to do some laundry now and shower! Till the next update!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Luna is so-so I think, must get Aghanim scepter to own... once three heroes got p0wned at once by one Luna with Scepter.

     
  • At 4:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    OMG U play DOTA?
    Wow. Hahaha! Hope you're doin fine and enjoying yourself over there!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home