little girl, Big World

Tuesday, December 13, 2005



Well well.. just two weeks more and I'll be on a plane bound for Toronto! It's been quite a hectic two weeks, working out my plane ticket, my accomodation over there, the courses I'll be taking, the places i wanna visit, the friends I wanna meet before I leave and when I get there. GOSH. And since my sister is complaniing i don't update, here's one.


Well I celebrated my 21st with minimal fanfare of sorts. 6th Dec, I was at GB centre, with my bestest and closest group of family and friends and I think I really could not have asked for anymore. I really, honestly, did not expect gifts of any sort (cos I kinda figured that their presence was actually one of the best gifts bestowed upon me) and hen I did get a few presents, frankly felt speechless and surprised. haha. Pictures of me (dressed extremely shabbily. haha. I really didn't think it was anything special, me being 21. I felt no different, nor more grown up or more mature)


Me attempting to cut the cake. Had to try and cut it to feed 40! Just like the story of 2 fish and 5 loaves of bread. haha. Or not.

Anyway, my birthday happened right smack in the middle of the yuoth and children camp, which I enjoyed immensely. The kids and youths (well SOME of the youths) were just plain adorable. Yup. Even my bro. haha.

Some pictures of the cute children, and my bro. haha



MY BRO

Me and Eunice, in our room

Youths playing.... WRESTLING CARDS. I can never understand that. sheesh.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:53 AM , Blogger Faith Tan SY said...

    Hey BABE!
    Happy 21st Birthday!
    Wish I was there to celebrate your birthday with you..
    May you continue to grow in the love of our Father.

    Faith

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home