little girl, Big World

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Isn't It Ironic?

You wish so hard for the day to come, and when it finally looms near, you suddenly wish you could turn back time and relive that moment again..

Tmr's my last day of exams and how long have I wished for it to be over!! But the thought of knowing that today would be my last day of stepping into the library to mug with Yishan and gang, (and to gossip about which exchange student was hot and discussing about our eye candies) it just hit me how much I might miss this atmosphere. I probably won't step in till next year August!

And as the day of my departure draws nearer, I wish it would never arrive! Weird I know. But I know once I leave Singapore, my journey to a new place begins, and time cannot bring me back to the days of anticipation, the days of thinking about how it'll be like there. It's irreversible. So I must treasure every moment of it. I promise God, my family, my friends and myself that. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 2:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you
    When you think everything's okay and everything's going right
    And life has a funny way of helping you out when
    You think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up
    In your face

    A traffic jam when you're already late
    A no-smoking sign on your cigarette break
    It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife
    It's meeting the man of my dreams
    And then meeting his beautiful wife
    And isn't it ironic...dontcha think
    A little too ironic...and yeah I really do think...

    It's like rain on your wedding day
    It's a free ride when you've already paid
    It's the good advice that you just didn't take
    Who would've thought...it figures

     
  • At 7:43 AM , Blogger Kailin said...

    I love this song!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home