little girl, Big World

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

If I had any reason to doubt the Lord, it would have been then. And if I have any reason to know that the Lord is good and He continues to guide me, even when I have been faithless, it is now.

Who would have thought? His grace IS SUFFICIENT for me. Praise the Lord!

Avalon - I Bring It To You (Cont'd)
Songs I’ve shouted to heaven
The grace I've never deserved
All these gifts I've been given
The life that I find in Your word

I bring it to You
There’s wonder in all that You do
I bring You the scraps that make up my soul
You make me whole, I’m gold
I bring it to You

I give You the glory
And I praise Your holy name
But more than anythingI bring You love
I bring You love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home