little girl, Big World

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

When I can't get it right...

Truth be told, there are times when I wished I was at another place, at another time, with another person or other people, doing something else than what I am right now. Discontented? I don't think so.
It doesn't mean I don't appreciate what's happening to me now and what's happening around me. Cos I've learnt not to take that for granted as well.

I guess it's just signs of human nature showing that we know that there's always something better out there. That's what drives us forward.

But there are moments where I feel that I've driven myself backwards, into a state of oblivion. And I have to climb forward, through a difficult and long road that is hidden in fog, and midst, covered in doubt. Doubt that I will ever find myself back to where I would have been, doubt that I will find that something better.

But I cling on to hope, and faith. "Now faith is being sure of what you hope for, and certain of what you do not see" Heb 11:1 By faith, Abraham became the father of all nations, though his wife was barren at 99. By faith, Moses led the Israelites out, against all odds, out to their promised land. By faith, I must find my way through this. I'm stubborn enough for that.

For now, I pray. I pray that my hope will not be forgone and my prayers be heard. Maybe I'll find light on my path once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home