little girl, Big World

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

PICTURES!
These are the overdue pictures from Cuba!

Me and Daffy on the nice beaches of Cuba

The bunch of us chilling at the Poolside


Me and Daffy both think this bartender's cute man! She says he looks down to earth. haha we all know what that means!


What me and Christina got for Room service on the first day. COOL eh?


The three roses among the 4 guys :) We were the best!!


And this picture is a special tribute to Pierre, who kindly allowed me to crash at his place for two weeks, who also brought me roller blading (and helping me acquire four bruises) and who has taught me so much about myself in the process. This was taken by him (well done!) and we were at the Gilles Villeneuve Race Track ( for those who don't know what or where that is, watch F1 grand prix racing man!) Took us one hour to walk the entire length of the race track while normally race cars would have had it down within a minute.

These were the good times man.. i wanan go back again soon! If only the stupid plane ride wasn't that long and wasn't that expensive. BLEH.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey kai, again. just trying to reach out to u if u're in london. call me. 07771588194. thought i saw u or someone who really looked and acted like u at church. tell me i must have been mistaken but if u were there... CALL ME!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home