little girl, Big World

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

LAST DAYS AT VANCOUVER...

Went to a few places for these last three days and I really can't stop marvelling at the beauty bestowed upon this place. It's unbelievably amazing. Although the novelty of the lakes and mountains does wear off, but every so often, the feeling of magnificence creeps in and you just stand speechless by the serene beauty in front of you and you stop yourself in your tracks to just absorb the wonder.


Me and Daffy at Alice Lake, Near Whistler Mountain... The lake reflects like a mirror!!


Me and Daffy at the Butchart Gardens... It's the most beautiful garden i have ever seen in my life. The landscaping is simply breathtaking and very inspiring.. .Makes me wanna have my own garden to plant tulips and roses. I have quite a constipated smile in this face, I realize! haha. I think it's cos we were taking so many pictures at every nook and cranny of this place cos everywhere you turn, there's something you want to capture and share with others.


Even the dustbins in the garden are so beautifully decorated.. I've never been happier thrwoing away garbage! haha


Me, Daffy and J went cycling round Stanley park two days ago.. it was so windy it literally threw me off course! We cycled to Prospect point where we could see the Lion's Gate bridge and most of North Vancouver. Along the way, we saw a RACCOON! I've seen my closest cousin ( if you don't know what i'm talking about, check out those dark rings and eye bags. haha. travelling is TIRING!!)


MY RELATIVE! haha

More pictures coming up! went to Whistler Mountain today and this would be the very last time I'll be seeing snow! Brings back good ol' memories of skiing at Rigaud mountain near Montreal! I was so tempted to ski but i wasn't in the appropriate attire and i didn't bring enough money. PUI. I wanna ski!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home