little girl, Big World

Thursday, May 18, 2006

From Cuba and Back...

It's been a long time since I've posted and part of the reason was that I spent a week at Cuba and internet access there is amazingly inaccessible and expensive.

It's the first communist country I've ever visited in my life and I made it a point to make sure I visited Havana, the Capital city in Cuba (the rest of the time was wactually spent at a resort called Blau, in Varadero, which had a beautiful beach, lovely pool, and alot of sport acitvities and dancing as well!) For those who know what i'm talking about, I can't get 'My Commanding Wife' out of my mind!

Pictures will be up soon i hope, when i return to Singapore.. and that will be in about less than one and half weeks' time. I'm currently at Pierre's house, meeting his friends and also supposed to be doing a little bit of exploring on my own .Unfortunately, the weather here hasn't been the best since I've arrived and I haven't had a chance to explore... Apparently, the weather's supposed to improve AFTER i leave. SHeesh...

Well, for those who are interested to know, i've gotten a nice tan after Cuba! Hope you guys will still recognize me when I'm back ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home