little girl, Big World

Monday, March 06, 2006

BUSY!

Well. Second round of my mid terms are here. So another 5 more papers to go. And I've just realized that it'll be another one more month and I'll be leaving this place that i've made my home for two months.

Wow. I never knew it was possible to get attached to the place and the people so quickly and so deeply as well.

I mean, I do miss the people back at home, but I'm also gonna miss my friends that i've made here.

Received two pieces of shocking news just two days ago. And I'm at a loss at what to do. My mind tells me one thing, but another part of me tells me another. Eeks. And the worst thing is, I don't seem to have the courage to break out of this stagnant state.

BUT. I've never been so touched in my life. I really appreciate the honesty. I just need some time for myself to FIGURE THINGS OUT. seems like I don't have such a privilege here cos I have so many things to achieve in my short time here.

I really don't wanna lose who i really am in the process.

Guess i need to focus on my mid terms now and do other things later.

[edited: And then I realize that there's nothing to settle in the first place. hilarious.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home