little girl, Big World

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Picking Cherry Tomatoes
At Nami Island (Where Winter sonata was filmed). Beautiful Island, but obviously not winter time. But beautiful nonetheless. I can understand why it's easier to fall in love on this island.


Traditional Wedding Ceremony, with me and Daffy as bridesmaid. Though Daffy insisted on being the wedded couple. haha.


Sleeping on the floor. Love it.




Us with the village chief who coordinated the wedding ceremony.



Korean Calligraphy. Man. It's harder than Chinese Calligraphy. I was drawing circles and squares.

Q-ha and his friends! So nice to have met up with them. Such a fun loving bunch. Drink too much and smoke too much. Heh.

Been a while since I blogged photos. So in an attempt to make my blog seem more friendly, I've posted photos of my korea trip!
Still get affected somehow. After 3 years. Deep wounds are hard to heal. And when the face that repulses you the most happens to be the one you see in the mirror, you question your worth. And try so hard to prove it to others. It's a spiral downwards, hardening yourself on the outside, leaving your insides weak and trembling. Wish the courage can be found within to just speak out so you may understand. People deserve better. And usually do find it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home