little girl, Big World

Sunday, June 03, 2007

In less than 12h time, I'll be headed off to Korea. And in less than 12h time, a good friend and colleague of mine will be headed home. It all feels so surreal. Reminds me so much of the time I spent in Canada when I was going to head home after 6months. A certain disconnect with reality, or rather, a certain refusal to take in the reality.

I'm done with my work at that hellhole. I'm done with my studies at the university. I'll be done with my grad trip in one week's time. And it'll all begin on the 25th of June. Doubts creep into my mind on whether I'll meet up with expectations there. I'll try my very best.

4th June. Bittersweet. Things will be a bit different from now onwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home