little girl, Big World

Thursday, November 30, 2006

SIGH. When other people have finished their exams, I just started mine. I'm just glad I'm not the only one in this situation.

Well, one down and three more to go. I didnt' think I did justice to the exam today. But just to comfort myself a bit, I wrote whatever I could think of at that point of time. I wasn't sure what the examiner was looking for (but then again, I never really got her in the first place). She made the study of this field of psychology that I thought was interesting and exciting initially, to be quite tedious at the end. But no complaints. I cannot excuse my lack of enthusiasm on others.

Back to books. Just needed to rant.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:35 AM , Blogger ivan said...

    Do justice for the next one. All the best =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home