little girl, Big World

Sunday, October 22, 2006

...... you branded her a liar and a cheat, yet never gave her any chance to explain herself to you....

... don't make yourself out to be 'holier-than-thou.' It disgusts me to the bone and makes me think twice to tell people about my faith. Come to think about it, you have been like that ever since I met you. And you would think that someone your age would actually know better and would be more mature. You're almost my mother's age for crying out loud...

... Pray about it? Did you? When you chose to hurt her so deep that you left no room for these hurts to heal? I think it can only be summed up in one word 'cruel.' Yes. That is in essence what you did to her. You stripped her of her dignity, and sent her fragile self-ego crumbling to nothing. Why boast of your child's thoughtfulness to other people when it doesn't seem to have been inherited from you? Come to think of it, I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for you...

... I don't think it is a coincidence that your 'calling' has come to such a state now. People who have initially shared the same vision as you have all left unhappily, leaving only you to see this vision through alone. Maybe it's time you considered that too? Instead of pretending that you are the only ones doing right, evaluate what it is you, yes. YOU, are doing wrong...

... and yet in all this, I want to forgive. So that when I do meet you on the street, I don't find myself compelled to do something that will reduce me to your unscrupulous and unforgiving level. Yes. You were unscrupulous and forgiving, because I fail to see how you showed love and forgiveness in your actions. If only my conscience would allow me, harsher words would escape my mouth in my description of you..

Ah. Release.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home