little girl, Big World

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My hectic semester is almost over. Just one more paper, one more quiz and one last set of exams!

Having two exams on my birthday is quite a downer, but I know I'll pull through.

Memories of skiing/toboganning have resurfaced after my luging experience at Sentosa. It was too short a track I felt, but I was glad I could ride the skyride up. It reminded me SO MUCH of the times me and Anita went up the ski slope to ski down O Keefe or Humpty Dumpty. And the slope where we both fell and just couldn't stop laughing about it. Ahhhhh. Good times.

But the reality of the present is sobering. I lost one of my church friends just last night. She was old, and led a blessed life, and my regret was that I didn't keep my promise of playing mahjong with her. My heart goes out to her son and his wife, whom has always been enouraging and sweet to me in church. A loved one lost is really a big thing to deal with. I just pray that this will pull them toward God and not away.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM , Blogger ivan said...

    Birthday can always celebrate later one... We can also have 5 celebrations to make up for it :P

     
  • At 3:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Kai oh Kai,
    I am here to make an appointment multi days in advance, so that I could celebrate your birthday.. Hee..

    Shu Yi =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home