little girl, Big World

Sunday, March 12, 2006

SAFE HAVEN

Winter's almost over. And i know i'm gonna miss the snow.

Well this blog is a tribute to my favourite place when i needed a sanctunary from everything, a place just for me to think about myself and everything else. THe BATHROOM.

Okaaayyy. it does sound a bit sketchy, but under the running hot water, i get a sense of self, and a haven away from the sights, sounds and feelings that i go through normally. It is where i look within myself and straighten myself out to face the world a normal girl again. Well, as normal as i can be.

Especially when there are too many things happening at such a short time. I'm saturated with thoughts and i have to detach myself.

Going to take a shower now. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home