little girl, Big World

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I can still remember her kindly face, and her encouraging words. Like a soothing balm on a searingly painful wound.

It gave me the strength to pick myself up, to carry on. To fall again and again, and not lose hope.

How far have we fallen.

Now those words cannot be found, and what stands in its place are criticisms that etch ugly scars upon those that bear it.

What then is the purpose of those words? One to build up, one to tear down?

"can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring?"

So easy to destruct, but infinitely more difficult to construct.

Maybe before you say a word, examine the purpose for it. Because however I see it, I cannot find the constructiveness in it all.

Only God can judge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home