little girl, Big World

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Reflecting is a vital part of any purpose making one may have in life. It is easy to get wrapped up in the cycle of doing things as part of a routine, and forgetting the greater purpose that one may serve in the larger scheme of things.

I wonder how much time i have spent reflecting like this for a long long time.


Looking at you makes it harder
But I know that you'll find another
That doesn't always make you want to cry

Started with a perfect kiss then we could feel the poison set in
Perfect couldn't keep this love alive
You know that I love you so, I love you enough to let you go

It's almost an onimous sign. Is it so difficult?

Yes. It is. It breaks my heart. My very core of my soul.

But isn't this what it is about? Sacrifice? So much has been done for me. It's time for me to do the same for others. It's not that I need to 'payback' or get retribution. I'm doing it against the very intuition, desire and hope that I have. The few things that keep me breathing and feeling alive. I can see why they say love is tough. It's like the pouring out of one's soul, putting it at the very risk of someone abusing it, breaking it, trampling on it, belittling it.

I really don't mean to sound so.... down? But I'm not. I'm just reflecting.

Those who are thristy, come to me and drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home