little girl, Big World

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Yellow Ribbon Week @ NUS

Yellow Ribbon week has been officially launched today. As much as I like helping out in a good cause, I'm really gonna be super relieved at the end of this week and I can't wait for it to end.

I've got work piled up to my head, and so many things that have yet to be completed!! arghhh. And on top of that, I haven't been getting enough or proper sleep.

I've been starting to notice certain things as well. I thinkI might have kicked into auto-pilot mode, or coming down with Tourette's or something. I say things out of context and what I say at work comes out when I'm out with friends. argh. It's hard to explain, but I feel like the person from 'A Moment to Remember.'

I'm really looking forward to my 'retreat' trip come next sept!!! It's one of the biggest things that is keeping me going...

PS (to the person who probably won't read this anyway, but I really wanna rant): Good love shouldn't make you selfish and turn inwards, making you oblivious to the people around you and the people who also show you support and love. It should liberate you, making you more able to love others, and not just THAT one person. Don't compromise your own character or values to make her happy. It's just so wrong.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home