little girl, Big World

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

From the Soundtrack of The Lake House:

I'm very sure
This never happened to me before
I met you and
now I'm sure
This never happened before

Now I see
This is the way it's supposed to be
I met and now I see
This is the way it should be

This is the way it should be for lovers
They shouldn't go it alone
It's not so good when you're on your own

--> Paul McCartney, This Never Happened Before

Suddenly, old songs seem to appeal to me more...

You'll say, we've got nothing in common
No common ground to start from
And we're falling apart

You'll say, the world has come between us
Our lives have come between us
Still I know you just don't care

And I said, "what about 'Breakfast at Tiffany's?'
"She said, "I think I remember the film
And as I recall, i think, we both kind of liked it"
And I said, "well that's, one thing we've got"
--> Deep Blue Something, Breakfast at Tiffanys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home