little girl, Big World

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Just some pictures:

Never thought my neighbourhood could look quite nice at sunset. I like that tinge of redish purple at the horizon.


This is the cool disco room of MOS (Ministry of Sound) that I went to check out with my sis and our church friends. I think pictures from this club has been wildly publicized in many's blogs at the start of the year, and well, I'm just a bit slow. The lights ON the dance floor were really chill. And there was like tens of disco balls hanging from the ceiling. It was really disco-like if i make any sense.

But honestly, I didn't really enjoy myself there. I really wanted badly to leave but my friends had other plans in mind. IN the end, I ended up going home at 4am in the morning :S And I had a movie outing the next day. I watched the Lake House and I loved it. Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves are just so magical on-screen.


This is me and Natasha after my band performance. She came to support me. So did Daffy! But she had to leave early so i didn't get a chance to take a picture with me. I'm really blessed to have friends like that!


This is me, my bro, my sis and Esther after the band performance. Me and bro's picture actually appeared on the front page of the papers today (among many others too of course, ours was a small picture on the bottom right hand side). But i'm so insulted! The article was regarding the reason why people blog is because they want to get famous. Such a ridiculous generalization. pui. If i wanted to get famous, I think i'll be working on something else more entertaining than this blog. sheesh.

But well, it was nice to have people msging to tell me that I'm on the papers and that they actually noticed! so sweet lah you guys.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home