little girl, Big World

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Some things just don't change.

When I was younger (according to my mom), I was extremely particular about my hair cuts. When the hairdresser would cut it too short, apaprently, I would have a crying fit at home, tugging at my hair while crying hysterically.

Well, I recently got my hair done and horror of all horrors, it didn't turn out like what I expected it to be. I told the hair dresser what I wanted at least 3 times, and still ended up different from what I expected :S I did have a fit as well, (well, without the crying hysterically part) but I think I made enough noise to last my family for a while.

When I was younger, I used to lose my wallet often enough to create alot of distrust on how I take care of my things. I got alot of nagging and constant reminders from my very concerned family from then on.

Well, I just lost my wallet ONCE more today. ARGHHHHHHHHH. But some kind soul found it and i'm getting it back tmr. I seriously need to get my act together.

Looking at things in retrospect, I really don't deserve my family's support for so long.


Me and Daffy working on our gifts to people at WCRI. And yeah, that's my new hair style people. :S

2 Comments:

  • At 8:57 PM , Blogger Ritu said...

    Aww...its nice to see the both of u again...how i wish it was Winter 2006 again! :-P

     
  • At 1:50 AM , Blogger Saranya said...

    Your new haircut is cute! i wanna see u around campus! i cant believe i havent yet!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home