little girl, Big World

Thursday, January 06, 2011

I think we've been here before
I recognize this place
I've seen the marks of confusion wipe out a single sign of grace
I don't wanna play anymore, not when the stakes are so high
So before we circle round once more,
I'm gonna lay down, lay down my pride...

I like this Corrinne May song.

Don't go wasting your emotions
No one wins if we keep score...


A wintry cold pierces through. Despite the sunshine that seeks to give warmth.
Words fall like shattered icicles on a stone cold marble floor.

It means nothing.
But means everything.

Perceptions are a funny thing.
One man's poison is another's remedy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

There resides a dark closet within everyone where skeletons hang.
And this dark recess grows when no one understands, or even tries to.

It's beautiful to find that release. Beautiful.

Beauty is seeing the sunlight dancing on a glistening lake, at peace with itself and its surroundings.
Beauty is seeing the awesome snowcapped mountains stretching to the skies and across horizons.
Beauty is hearing the roar of the waterfall crashing over a cliff and into a gentle serene stream.
Beauty is and can be alot of things.

But ugliness is not its opposite.
It is the opportunity for beauty to arise from it.

A potential.


I’m so tired but I can’t sleep
Standin’ on the edge of something much too deep
It’s funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word
We are screaming inside, but we can’t be heard

But I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don’t let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home