little girl, Big World

Friday, January 06, 2006

Today's my free day!! But i'm going to have to pop down to Conrad Grebel University to listen to some recordings for my course. Argh. Such a nerd-ish thing to do!! I don't even remember visiting the library in NUS until mid-semester, and i'm going to a library in my frist week of sch here! Well, the thing that perks me up is that today is SUNNY and SNOWY! haha. First time I've seen the sun over here at Waterloo actually, so it's really quite a nice feeling. Don't feel like venturing out though! Wanna hibernate in the room.


CANNOT............ Discipline!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    haha u can always be the typical holiday-mood-n-i-pass-fail-all-my-modules exchange student n slack thru..or erm..u can be good singaporean, show them wat real mugging is!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home