little girl, Big World

Saturday, January 07, 2006


Just a little picture of me with a snow covered landscape. More of such pictures will come later, but I'm extremely exhausted from today's events, so I'll update you guys later. A little preview: we had lunch (we tried cooking!) at Swepna's place in a neighbourhood (that seriously looked very desperate housewife-ish like) I did serving food duty at my hostel place and we had salsa and a bit of Caribbean dancing. Most of all, IT WAS SNOWING. It's a real different experience seeing snow on the floor and being snowed upon. Trust me. The latter, ROCKS.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 7:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    haha u brought the 1 carton of vicks vaporub that i told u to? ;)

     
  • At 5:48 PM , Blogger Faith Tan SY said...

    Babe!
    You look so sweet, adorable, and CUTE in the picture... So PRETTY!

    Hope ya having fun in the snow! Remember to make a snowman and take a picture with it.. heh

    Faith

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home