little girl, Big World

Friday, January 06, 2006

SOMEONE TEACH ME TO DO TAG BOARD!

I didn't go to the Library as I intended because although it LOOKS warm and sunny, it's actually SNOWING and quite cold. I thought I should do my readings in my room. I did eventually read a bit, but most of the time was spent talking to the people who are in the same block as me and online chatting with my friends about what to do next and catching up on the events that are happening in Singapore now.

Which appears to be quite a bit!! I wanna be up-to-date!! Just a little time spent away and so many things have happened! You guys ah. Tsktsk. So happening woah. haha. Alrighty, i'm gonna formally start mugging. Like a true blue Singaporean (Looks at jingkai) haha.

And for the 'silly' girl out there, please take care of yourself! Don't burden yourself out too much!

For my sis, bro and parents. Gosh I think I truly understand the meaning of homesick man. Feeling inscure without you guys nearby!

For other people i have yet to mention, the ppl here may be nice, but you guys are nicer lah. Miss you all man.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wow lau. overseas singaporean not nice mah?

     
  • At 11:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    go onto www.blogpatrol.com and follow instructions! : )

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home